Please do not arrive before 9:45am.
1. Children’s Ministry is unavailable at this
stage of our Church Reopening. Families with young children, please continue to watch online for now.
2. Services will be for those ages 12 and
3. If you are in a high-risk category, please
continue to watch online.
4. If you are sick at all, (fever, cough, etc.)
please continue to watch online until you are symptom free for at least 14 days.
5. If you have been exposed to someone who has or
is being tested for COVID-19 in the last 14 days, please continue to watch from home.
In order to comply with state and CDC
1. Masks are required. Please bring your own
mask. If you do not have one available, we have a limited supply.
2. Please follow the signs and directions from
team members on where and when to enter and exit the sanctuary.
3. Please don’t move any of the chairs. If you
have an issue please address a team member for assistance in any case.
4. Unfortunately, fellowship before and after
service will not be allowed in the building. We know you are excited to be here, and we are excited to have you back, but additional cleaning measures will need to
be taken following all services.